Answered By: Kali Rippel Last Updated: Aug 29, 2020 Views: 16
Answered By: Kali Rippel
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2020 Views: 16
To get to our subscription of ArtStor and use it to save images, do the following:
- Start at the library homepage.
- Click on Databases in the menu bar.
- Scroll down a little bit to click on ArtStor in the Alphabetical list of databases.
- Log in with your WID and Pin (same pin as you use on ClassWeb).
- Once you are on ArtStor's homepage, you should be able to see that you are in Las Positas' account in the upper right corner.
- Just below where it says that you are in Las Po's account, you should see an option to Login or Register to save images. Click Register to create your own personal account within the Las Positas subscription to save images.
Let us know if you run into any trouble with those instructions!