Answered By: LPC Librarian Last Updated: Feb 06, 2021 Views: 1
Answered By: LPC Librarian
Last Updated: Feb 06, 2021 Views: 1
While the building is closed we are providing scanned chapters of our textbooks reserves to students (one chapter per request). In order to request a scanned chapter of the textbook needed, please do the following:
- Find the item in our catalog by searching in the Onesearch box on the homepage by searching for the title of the item.
- Once found, click on the item to open its information page.
- On the information page, click on the My Account link in the yellow box to sign in and see the request options. Your username is your WID and your PW is the first six digits of your ClassWeb pin.
- Once you are signed in you should see a button to request a PDF of the chapter you need.
- After you submit, you will receive an email with the PDF you need (usually during the next 1-2 business days).